Many in the media are now calling the 2020 Presidential Election for Joe Biden. This is in light of Georgia’s and Pennsylvania’s updated vote count putting Joe Biden slightly ahead of trump in both states as of Friday 11/6/2020.
Georgia Election Results 2020
Pennsylvania Election Results 2020
In Pennsylvania, Trump predicted on twitter that the gap would close…
In Michigan, the GOP Chairwoman claims there was allegedly a pro-Biden glitch and miscount that caused the votes for Trump to be given to Biden…
In Georgia, Trump claims there are missing mail in ballots from the military, votes he needs to reclaim his edge.
If Trump did lose Georgia and Pennsylvania, even if Trump can steal back Arizona and Nevada, he would still lose the election.
So is this is done deal? Is Joe Biden President, or is there a path for Donald Trump to win it still? Where are things going from here?
Well, the media seems to have decided. They are calling it for Joe Biden.
In fact, according to the New York Times on Twitter, a tweet that was since been deleted, the role of determining who won the election goes to the media…
& sure enough, Vox was the first major (liberal) media outlet to declare Biden the winner, while many on social media echoed this claim…
Decision Desk HQ projects that @JoeBiden has won Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral college votes for a total of 273.— Decision Desk HQ (@DecisionDeskHQ) November 6, 2020
Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President of the United States of America.
Race called at 11-06 08:50 AM EST
All Results: https://t.co/BgcQsEyt3j
The front page of DRUDGE REPORT quoted Art of the Deal in it’s featured links section:
When you take a closer look at the excerpt you see it quotes Donald Trump:
Matt Drudge stopped supporting Donald Trump sometime in 2019, and seems to be relishing in the idea of a Trump defeat. Due to this change in tone surrounding Trump, the Drudge Report has declined around 40% in overall viewership.
Drudge seems to think his bet will pay off in the long run, as viewership is still significantly higher than his top competitors.
Drudge does have some new competition with similar conservative aggregation sites coming to popularity since his descent from Trump….
Trump Claims Fraud, Saying “I easily won if you count the legal votes.”
Is there any basis for this claim? Ultimately the courts will decide, but there does seem to be some very suspicious voting anomalies that indicate Biden’s camp may very well have been cheating.
At around 3:00am in Michigan a batch of votes came in giving Biden 138,000 votes and Donald Trump not a single one. Many point to this as evidence of Ballot Harvesting… Something the Democrats have a reputation of.
Many have shared this video of GOP Poll Watchers having to use binoculars in Philadelphia…
Eventually Trump won a legal fight in Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court saying watchers must be allowed within 6 feet of Philly vote counting…
Big tech is playing thier part in controlling the narrative on this. They are censoring posts from the President and others claiming to show proof of fraud in various states, one of which being the National Pulse…
What is Ballot Harvesting?
Watch these videos by PragerU to learn more about the devious practice.
In the end, it may just go to Supreme Court, at least at this point that seems like Donald Trump’s best path to victory. If he can present proof of widespread voter fraud, then he is a few important legal battles away from snatching back his re-election bid.
GOP Senators however seem to be backing away from Trump on the claim of Fraud.
What they’re saying:
- Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie: “We heard nothing today about any evidence. This kind of thing, all it does is inflame without informing. And we cannot permit inflammation without information.”
- Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah): “The president … is wrong to say that the election was rigged, corrupt and stolen — doing so damages the cause of freedom here and around the world, weakens the institutions that lie at the foundation of the Republic, and recklessly inflames destructive and dangerous passions.”
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.): “I saw the president’s speech last night and it was very hard to watch. The president’s allegations of large-scale fraud and theft of the election are just not substantiated. I’m not aware of any significant wrongdoing here.”
- Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.): “No Republican should be okay with the President’s statements just now. Unacceptable. Period.”
- Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R): “There is no defense for the President’s comments tonight undermining our Democratic process. America is counting the votes, and we must respect the results as we always have before. No election or person is more important than our Democracy.”
- Rep. Will Hurd (R-Texas): “A sitting president undermining our political process & questioning the legality of the voices of countless Americans without evidence is not only dangerous & wrong, it undermines the very foundation this nation was built upon. Every American should have his or her vote counted.”
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.): “We want every vote counted, yes every legal vote (of course). But, if you have legit concerns about fraud present EVIDENCE and take it to court. STOP Spreading debunked misinformation… This is getting insane.”
- Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-Va.): “Like [Rep. Kinzinger], I took an oath to defend this country and fight for the democratic ideals it stands for. Count every vote, yes, but stop the Bravo Sierra, Mr. President, and respect the democratic process that makes America great.”
- Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-Mich.): “Every legal vote should and will be counted — as they always are. Where there are issues there are ways to address them. If anyone has proof of wrongdoing, it should be presented and resolved. Anything less harms the integrity of our elections and is dangerous for our democracy.”
- Former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge (R): “With his remarks from the White House tonight, the President disrespected every single American who figured out a way to safely vote amid a pandemic that has taken 235,000 lives. Not to mention those who are dutifully counting that vote. Absolutely shameful. Yet so predictable.”
- Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer: “I haven’t seen any evidence of it. And again, I don’t think it helps his case … If he sees an instance in Pennsylvania or Nevada and this particular thing happened, then call it out. … But saying voter fraud … You can’t just throw a term out that without being specific.”
- 19 former U.S. attorneys, all of whom served under Republican presidents, said in a statement: “We hereby call upon the president to patiently and respectfully allow the lawful vote-counting process to continue, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, and to avoid any further comments or other actions which can serve only to undermine our democracy.”
- Of note: Many Republicans who have condemned Trump’s recent comments have been critics of the president in the past.
The big picture: Vice President Mike Pence, who did not appear with Trump at Thursday’s televised briefing, tweeted, “I Stand With President [Trump]. We must count every LEGAL vote.”
With the possibility of Donald Trump losing, and him seemingly predicting the method by which he would lose, does this tweet now have new meaning?
Or can Trump navigate a victory in this game of 4D Chess? Time will only tell.
Let’s not forget the 2000 election when Al Gore was declared victor and challenged Bush for 37 days after the election until the Supreme Court stepped in and gave the election to Bush.
So could Trump do the same with Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, and perhaps even Nevada? We will see… It certainly seems to have paid off that the courts are packed with Trump appointees who may feel the mail-in votes were improperly handled. If so, there may need to be a recount in those states, meaning this is far from over. But if you listen to the media, Biden won and it’s done. It’s as simple and straight forward as that…
Do you listen to the media? Do they “decide” the election. The electors have not cast their votes yet, so this is not set in stone by any means yet, and Donald Trump has no intention of backing down…
Updates with more coming soon…
Bill Gates biggest owner of U.S. private land.
ORIGINAL STORY AT FORBES: Bill Gates, the fourth richest person in the world and a self-described nerd who is known for his early programming skills rather than his love of the outdoors, has been quietly snatching up 242,000 acres of farmland across the U.S. — enough to make him the top private farmland owner in America.
After years of reports that he was purchasing agricultural land in places like Florida and Washington, The Land Report revealed that Gates, who has a net worth of nearly $121 billion according to Forbes, has built up a massive farmland portfolio spanning 18 states. His largest holdings are in Louisiana (69,071 acres), Arkansas (47,927 acres) and Nebraska (20,588 acres). Additionally, he has a stake in 25,750 acres of transitional land on the west side of Phoenix, Arizona, which is being developed as a new suburb.
According to The Land Report’s research, the land is held directly and through third-party entities by Cascade Investments, Gates’ personal investment vehicle. Cascade’s other investments include food-safety company Ecolab, used-car retailer Vroom and Canadian National Railway.
While it may be surprising that a tech billionaire would also be the biggest farmland owner in the country, this is not Gates’ only foray into agriculture. In 2008, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced $306 million in grants to promote high-yield, sustainable agriculture among smallholder farmers in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. The foundation has further invested in the development and proliferation of “super crops” resistant to climate change and higher-yield dairy cows. Last year, the organization announced Gates Ag One, a nonprofit to advance those efforts.
It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation. (Cascade did not return Forbes’ request for comment.) However, there is some indication that the land could be used in a way that aligns with the foundation’s values. Cottonwood Ag Management, a subsidiary of Cascade, is a member of Leading Harvest, a nonprofit that promotes sustainable agriculture standards that prioritize protections of crops, soil and water resources. MORE FOR YOUDid You Get A Second Stimulus Check Today? Here’s WhyTrump Signs Executive Orders To Extend COVID-19 Economic Relief, Includes Unemployment Benefits, Eviction MoratoriumSwatting North Korea’s Rockets Is A Waste—South Korea Could Target The Launchers
Gates is not the only billionaire on The Land Report’s list of top private farmland owners. Wonderful Company cofounders Stewart and Lynda Resnick (net worth: $7.1 billion) ranked number three with 190,000 acres. Their farmland produces the goods for their brands including POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios and Wonderful Halos mandarins.
While Gates may be the country’s biggest farmland owner, he by no means is the largest individual landowner. In its list of 100 top American landowners, The Land Report gives the top spot to Liberty Media Chair John Malone, who owns 2.2 million acres of ranches and forests. CNN founder Ted Turner ranked number three with 2 million acres of ranch land across eight states. Even Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is investing in land on a large scale, landing the 25th spot with his ownership of 420,000 acres, mainly in west Texas.
Twitter Insider Secretly Records CEO Jack Dorsey Detailing Agenda For Further Political Censorship.
Breaking News!! President Trump is declassifying Obamagate documents.
Local News2 months ago
Evidence shows ANTIFA being escorted into DC by police ahead of Jan. 6th MAGA Stop The Steal rally…
Politics4 months ago
The voting software that was seized in Germany by the U.S. Military shows a Trump landslide, 410-128!
World News2 months ago
Blackout in multiple cities in Iran.
Opinion2 months ago
MSM COVER UP: Video shows BUSLOAD of ANTIFA infiltrating peaceful TRUMP PATRIOT PROTEST… FALSE FLAG EXPOSED!
Politics4 months ago
Hunter Biden’s new emails reveal bombshell information.
Opinion4 months ago
JOE BIDEN AND BIG TECH: THE ERA OF MASS MEDIA CONTROL
Politics3 months ago
Sidney Confirms Dominion sever was seized in Germany during a military raid.
World News3 months ago
VIEW or DOWNLOAD FULL CCP LEAK: Complete List of 1.9M Members of Chinese Communist Party